Cookie & Privacy Policy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. View the privacy policy to find out more here.
Latest prices

Latest news

31 May

Austria’s steel production falls in April

Austria’s steelmakers decreased crude steel production in April, according to worldsteel data. Output amounted to 651,477 tonnes, down by 6.5% compared to the previous month and less by 0.8% on-year, Kallanish notes. In January-April, the country produced 2.48 million tonnes of steel, down 6.3% on-year. In 2022, Austria had reduced steel production by 4.7% on-year to 7.51mt. Overall EU output in April fell by 11% on-month to 11mt. In January-April, E…
This article contains premium data.
It is only available for active subscribers and clients currently
on trial. To continue reading, see the options below.
Login to read article
– OR –
Signup for a Free Trial
Svetoslav Abrossimov  |  Bulgaria
Share article

Take a Free trial

Get daily steel news redirect to your inbox each day,
along with prices.