Cookie & Privacy Policy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. View the privacy policy to find out more here.
Latest prices

Latest news

20 May
14:04

JSW to spend $7.7 billion in consolidated capex

JSW Steel has earmarked INR 644.34 billion ($7.73 billion) in consolidated capex betwen fiscal year ending March 2025 (FY25) and FY27, Kallanish notes. The company states that about 95% of this capex budget is earmarked for Indian operations, while the remaining 5% is for overseas operations. The company plans to invest INR 200 billion in FY25, INR 230 billion in FY26 and INR 214.34 billion in FY27, according to its investor presentation for its fiscal fourt…
This article contains premium data.
It is only available for active subscribers and clients currently
on trial. To continue reading, see the options below.
EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS
Login to read article
– OR –
NOT A SUBSCRIBER
Signup for a Free Trial
(0)
Share article
Twitter X

Take a Free trial

Get daily steel news redirect to your inbox each day,
along with prices.