Cookie & Privacy Policy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. View the privacy policy to find out more here.
Latest prices

Latest news

04 May

China’s Putailai to build $1.53 billion anode plant in Sweden

Shanghai-listed battery material company Putailai (PTL) is planning to build an anode production and R&D base in Sweden to be closer to its European customers, Kallanish reports. In a security filling on Friday (Shanghai time), the company said its board of directors approved the investment of up to SEK 15.7 billion ($1.53 billion) in the project. The plan is to cover 30% of the development with own funds and finance the remaining 70%, although the final inves…
This article contains premium data.
It is only available for active subscribers and clients currently
on trial. To continue reading, see the options below.
Login to read article
– OR –
Signup for a Free Trial
Share article
Twitter X

Take a Free trial

Get daily steel news redirect to your inbox each day,
along with prices.