Kallanish Steel Weekly
In this week's issue: US breaks pig iron hiatus, others continue observing
- Page 3: Will lower margins force Chinese steelmakers to cut output further?
- Page 4: Will Indian HRC attract interest after the recent hikes?
- Page 5: Will European coil prices start recovering soon?
- Page 6: Will supply-side issues continue to impact US steel …
In this week's issue: Longs face huge uncertainty amid market deterioration. Plus:
Pg 3 - Can Chinese exporters take advantage of reduced supply from Posco?
Pg 4 - How soon will the effect of production cuts in Europe be seen in the market?
Pg 6 - How will markets respond to mill …
In this week's issue: Analysts review downward their medium-term outlooks for steel prices
- Page 3: Can Chinese steel markets overcome local negative sentiment?
- Page 4: Will the Indian HRC find acceptance in exports following price hikes?
- Page 5: Can European mills achieve higher transaction prices supported by lower output?
- Page 6: Can US scrap …
In this week's issue: Pig iron resists lower bids, but prices yet to recover
- Page 3: What is happening to the Chinese scrap market?
- Page 4: Will the increased bulk scrap bookings limit the scope of containerised scrap imports in India?
- Page 5: Will the EU steel sector perform better than expected in …
More Global Prices
Take a Free trial
Get daily steel news redirect to your inbox each day,
along with prices.