Cookie & Privacy Policy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. View the privacy policy to find out more here.
Latest prices

Latest news

27 Nov

Brazil's October flats sales increase, outlook negative

Flat steel sales and purchases by Brazil’s distributors and service centres rose in October. They are however likely to decrease in November by an estimated 4.5% month-on-month, Kallanish notes. In October, distributors’ sales totalled 340,000 tonnes, up 5.2% over the previous month and 9.7% more than 310,000t a year earlier. Cumulative shipments totalled 3.2 million tonnes, which was a growth of 0.8% compared with January-October a year earlier. Braz…
This article contains premium data.
It is only available for active subscribers and clients currently
on trial. To continue reading, see the options below.
Login to read article
– OR –
Signup for a Free Trial
Share article
Twitter X

Take a Free trial

Get daily steel news redirect to your inbox each day,
along with prices.