Kallanish Steel Weekly
In this week's issue: Analysts review downward their medium-term outlooks for steel prices
- Page 3: Can Chinese steel markets overcome local negative sentiment?
- Page 4: Will the Indian HRC find acceptance in exports following price hikes?
- Page 5: Can European mills achieve higher transaction prices supported by lower output?
- Page 6: Can US scrap …
In this week's issue: Pig iron resists lower bids, but prices yet to recover
- Page 3: What is happening to the Chinese scrap market?
- Page 4: Will the increased bulk scrap bookings limit the scope of containerised scrap imports in India?
- Page 5: Will the EU steel sector perform better than expected in …
In this week's issue: Slab market remains two-tiered, oversupplied:
- Page 3: Can Chinese iron ore recover further?
- Page 4: Will Indian billet producers compromise on price to compete in East African market?
- Page 5: Will European HRC prices pick-up in September?
- Page 6: Will US scrap prices fall during August’s trading?
- Page 7: Will Korean …
In this week's issue: ArcelorMittal to expand crude steel capacity with Brazilian CSP acquisition:
- Page 3: Will iron ore prices in China turn down again on steel production cuts?
- Page 4: Will Indian mills be able to compete with imported HRC?
- Page 5: Will European scrap prices hold in August?
- Page 6: What is …
More Global Prices
Take a Free trial
Get daily steel news redirect to your inbox each day,
along with prices.
Truly global, user-friendly coverage of the steel and related markets and industry that delivers the essential information quickly while delivering on most occasions just the right amount of between-the-lines comment and interpretation for a near real time news service of this kind.
Very good overview of the weekly steel market.