Kallanish Steel Weekly
In this week's issue: Steel overcapacity increases as recession looms, signals OECD
- Page 3: Can China resist the looming global recession?
- Page 4: Will the increased bulk scrap bookings further suppress the Indian containerised scrap offers?
- Page 5: Are European scrap prices set to decrease due to low domestic demand?
- Page 6: What is …
In this week's issue: US breaks pig iron hiatus, others continue observing
- Page 3: Will lower margins force Chinese steelmakers to cut output further?
- Page 4: Will Indian HRC attract interest after the recent hikes?
- Page 5: Will European coil prices start recovering soon?
- Page 6: Will supply-side issues continue to impact US steel …
In this week's issue: Longs face huge uncertainty amid market deterioration. Plus:
Pg 3 - Can Chinese exporters take advantage of reduced supply from Posco?
Pg 4 - How soon will the effect of production cuts in Europe be seen in the market?
Pg 6 - How will markets respond to mill …
In this week's issue: Analysts review downward their medium-term outlooks for steel prices
- Page 3: Can Chinese steel markets overcome local negative sentiment?
- Page 4: Will the Indian HRC find acceptance in exports following price hikes?
- Page 5: Can European mills achieve higher transaction prices supported by lower output?
- Page 6: Can US scrap …
More Global Prices
Take a Free trial
Get daily steel news redirect to your inbox each day,
along with prices.
Truly global, user-friendly coverage of the steel and related markets and industry that delivers the essential information quickly while delivering on most occasions just the right amount of between-the-lines comment and interpretation for a near real time news service of this kind.
Very good overview of the weekly steel market.