Kallanish Steel Weekly
In this week's issue: Global slabs market gets a boost from flat product price increases
- Page 3: Will the Chinese steel market return stronger or weaker from new years celebrations?
- Page 4: Will the diverted scrap cargoes from Pakistan pressure the Indian scrap market?
- Page 5: Will Metinvest start crude steel production in Europe? …
In this week's issue: Global pig iron prices prepare for post-holidays boost
- Page 3: Is China preparing for a steel demand rebound in 2023?
- Page 4: Will Indian HRC exporters find market acceptance for their increased quotes?
- Page 5: How much can European scrap prices increase in this start of 2023?
- Page 6: Is the …
In this week's issue: Asian steel consumption offsets China slowdown, outlook for Europe remains uncertain
- Page 3: Will Chinese steel sentiment be impacted by a new wave of Covid?
- Page 4: Can Indian mills increase transaction prices for HRC?
- Page 5: Will the market accept the latest price increases for rebars in Europe?
- Page …
In this week's issue: Hydrogen presents decarbonisation hopes as well as challenges
- Page 3: Will 2023 be a better year for Chinese steel markets?
- Page 4: Wil Indian scrap buyers resist higher offers?
- Page 5: How much more can scrap prices recover in Europe?
- Page 6: How will price increases from US mills trickle into …
More Global Prices
Take a Free trial
Get daily steel news redirect to your inbox each day,
along with prices.
Truly global, user-friendly coverage of the steel and related markets and industry that delivers the essential information quickly while delivering on most occasions just the right amount of between-the-lines comment and interpretation for a near real time news service of this kind.
Very good overview of the weekly steel market.