Kallanish Steel Weekly
In this week's issue: Asian steel consumption offsets China slowdown, outlook for Europe remains uncertain
- Page 3: Will Chinese steel sentiment be impacted by a new wave of Covid?
- Page 4: Can Indian mills increase transaction prices for HRC?
- Page 5: Will the market accept the latest price increases for rebars in Europe?
- Page …
In this week's issue: Hydrogen presents decarbonisation hopes as well as challenges
- Page 3: Will 2023 be a better year for Chinese steel markets?
- Page 4: Wil Indian scrap buyers resist higher offers?
- Page 5: How much more can scrap prices recover in Europe?
- Page 6: How will price increases from US mills trickle into …
The future of the Taranto integrated steelmaking site of Acciaierie d’Italia (ADI), the former Ilva, remains uncertain. A key meeting to discuss the future of the company, majorly controlled now by ArcelorMittal, with the participation of the state owned company Invitalia, will be held imminently. Nevertheless 10 years after the …
In this week's issue: Slab prices slide amid ample supply, low uptake
- Page 3: How is the Chinese steel market preparing for 2023?
- Page 4: Is the European coils market ready for a price rebound?
- Page 5: Is there any bottom in sight for US domestic coil and rebar markets?
- Page 6: Will scrap price …
More Global Prices
Take a Free trial
Get daily steel news redirect to your inbox each day,
along with prices.
Truly global, user-friendly coverage of the steel and related markets and industry that delivers the essential information quickly while delivering on most occasions just the right amount of between-the-lines comment and interpretation for a near real time news service of this kind.
Very good overview of the weekly steel market.