Kallanish Steel Weekly
In this week's issue: Slab market remains two-tiered, oversupplied:
- Page 3: Can Chinese iron ore recover further?
- Page 4: Will Indian billet producers compromise on price to compete in East African market?
- Page 5: Will European HRC prices pick-up in September?
- Page 6: Will US scrap prices fall during August’s trading?
- Page 7: Will Korean …
In this week's issue: ArcelorMittal to expand crude steel capacity with Brazilian CSP acquisition:
- Page 3: Will iron ore prices in China turn down again on steel production cuts?
- Page 4: Will Indian mills be able to compete with imported HRC?
- Page 5: Will European scrap prices hold in August?
- Page 6: What is …
In this week's issue: NLMK confirms persistent production and export challenges of Russian steelmakers:
- Page 3: Can Chinese HRC export prices recover?
- Page 4: What direction are Indian scrap prices taking?
- Page 5: Can European mills push up HRC offers?
- Page 6: Will scrap's US outlook improve in August?
- Page 7: How far down will …
In this week's issue: Slab prices remain under pressure due to weak Asia sentiment
- Page 3: How will Chinese iron ore procurement giant impact market?
- Page 4: Are European longs price ready to rebound?
- Page 5: Will labour negotiations impact mill production levels in an uncertain US market?
- Page 6: How much can Turkish …
More Global Prices
Take a Free trial
Get daily steel news redirect to your inbox each day,
along with prices.